[Orgmode] Re: creating notes in tasks

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: creating notes in tasks
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:25:57 +0100

Hi Neil,

Emacs is great at self documenting. When your cursor is in your org
buffer, press "C-h m" , change to the new buffer and search for
"note". If you want to know more about a command sequence then press
"C-h k" and then the sequence you are interested in.

e.g "C-h k C-c C-z"  in an org buffer:-

,----
| C-c C-z runs the command org-add-note, which is an interactive Lisp
| function in `org.el'.
|
| It is bound to C-c C-z.
|
| (org-add-note)
|
| Add a note to the current entry.
| This is done in the same way as adding a state change note.
`----

regards

r.