[Orgmode] A testing framework (was: Testing)

From: Martin Pohlack
Subject: [Orgmode] A testing framework (was: Testing)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 01:18:57 +0100

Hi Again,

I assume all of you ignored my previous email due to me choosing a
clever subject :-/.

I went ahead anyway and implemented a first version of the framework.

It currently contains 2 sample test cases, one that works and one that
fails with my org-mode version.

> 3. and 4. may need some wild-card representation for the timestamps in
> order to make the equality comparison portable.

This problem is currently solved by filtering the output and comparing
generalized output.

Please have a look at the framework here:

  http://github.com/martinp26/org-mode-test

Cheers,
Martin Pohlack