Re: [Orgmode] org-mac-addressbook.el

From: Christopher Suckling
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mac-addressbook.el
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:51:09 +0000

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 18:32:17 +0100, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

> this is awesome, thank you very much.

Quite so.

> I would like to integrate this into org-mac-message.el - I don't
> think it makes much sense to put this into a separate file.

My inclination is to integrate it into the almost complete
org-mac-protocol. It seems to be working robustly on my system, but
could use some better error handling at the AppleScript level in case
things do go wrong.

http://github.com/claviclaws/org-mac-protocol

That way there is one consistent method of sending data to orgmode from
OS X applications.

> Christopher, could I ask you to verify this code and work together
> with Alexander on integrating it (if Alexander agrees, of course).

I'll take a closer look in the next couple of days.

Best, Christopher