[Orgmode] org-mobile-pull and flagged entries

From: Jose Sazo
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mobile-pull and flagged entries
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:19:20 -0300

Hi,

I'm using MobileOrg and, when I pull from mobileorg and there's a item to flag, I always get errors and the flagged entries change to:

* EXECUTION FAILED F() Example Entry Link

I wonder what's wrong. I'm using the latest org-mode (6.34c) and the latest MobileOrg (1.1) and it seems like it doesn't happen a lot (I couldn't find anything about this problem on this mailing list or on the web).

Thanks,

José Sazo.