Re: [Orgmode] Re: Displaying your Org agenda after idle time

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Displaying your Org agenda after idle time
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:38:08 +0100

On Mar 23, 2010, at 6:15 AM, Alan E. Davis wrote:

I like this also.  It would be fantastic if the agenda were displayed,
as it is now, while a simple keystroke would return one to the point
he was at when the function was called.   I might one day have time to
try to figure out how to do this, not saying I would be able to do so
easily.

Basically:

Use a variable to store the (current-window-configuration) and then have a separate function restoring that configuration using set-window- configuration.

- Carsten

Alan Davis