[Orgmode] Re: org-beamer: How to get items appear sequentially rather th

From: Christian Wittern
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-beamer: How to get items appear sequentially rather than all at once
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:07:42 +0900

Dear Matt,

On 2010-03-24 9:01, Matt Lundin wrote:
You need to set the default overlay argument on the frame (i.e., [<+-]).
This instructs LaTeX to create slides that reveal the items in the frame
one by one.

If you want to enable this behavior for all slides, you can place the
following line before the first heading:

#+beamer: \beamerdefaultoverlayspecification{<+->}

Thanks for your explanation.  I got it now!

See section 9.6.3 of the beamer manual (Action Specifications) for more
details.
Sorry, I did not realize there was a separate manual for beamer. I will go hunting now!

All the best,

Christian