Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-beamer: How to get items appear sequentially rathe

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-beamer: How to get items appear sequentially rather than all at once
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:47:58 +0100

In Beamer, you may specify the overlay for each item as below
\begin{itemize}
  \item <+->  appear from start (could be <1->, but <+-> is better in case we
change item order)
  \item <2>   only showed in the second "page of the slide"
  \item <3-4> showed in pages 3 and 4
  \item <4->  showed from slide 4
  \item       always showed
  \item <5->  showed from slide 5
\end{itemize}

We can do the samething in org-mode as below
 - <+->  appear from start (could be <1->, but <+-> is better in case we change
item order)
 - <2>   only showed in the second "page of the slide"
 - <3-4> showed in pages 3 and 4
 - <4->  showed from slide 4
 - always showed
 - <5-> showed from slide 5

Of course that if you just want the items to appear sequentially it is easy
to use the default overlay specification, but it's nice to know that we
still have all the flexibility from beamer in org-mode.

- Darlan