Re: [Orgmode] stuck todos agenda view

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] stuck todos agenda view
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:01:39 +0100

On Mar 20, 2010, at 8:09 PM, Eraldo Helal wrote:

I want to make an agenda view for todos older than 7 days sorted by
oldest date first.

My TODOs have a timestamp inside the logbook which shows when they got
the TODO status.
*** TODO headline
  :LOGBOOK:
  - State "TODO"     from ""       [2010-03-20 Sat 19:39]
  :END:
How can I get an Agenda view, showing only TODOs with the most recent
timestamp older than 7 days.
And then if possible sorting them so that the oldest todo is shown fist.

Any ideas how such a view could be configured/coded?
Are there options already present with which I can get such a view?

Hi Eduardo,

the only way I can think of right now would be writing your own
skip function.  That function would have to search to the time
stamp, make the comparison, and base its exit on the result.
Appendix A7 in the manual show the structure of such a view.

Hope this is enough to get you on you way.

- Carsten