[Orgmode] Publishing not working: troubleshooting

From: Leo Ferres
Subject: [Orgmode] Publishing not working: troubleshooting
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:32:31 -0300

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. I guess this
question has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer.
Apologies.

The setting:

I have a require entry in my .emacs that reads:

(require 'dervin-org-projects)

and a file dervin-org-projects.el that reads:

(require 'org-publish) ;; I've tried without this as well
(setq org-publish-project-alist
      '(("orgfiles"
         :base-directory "~/org/courses/"
         :base-extension "org"
         :publishing-directory "/ssh:address@hidden:~/public_html/"
         :recursive t
         :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
         :exclude "PrivatePage.org" ;; regexp
         :headline-levels 3
         :section-numbers t
         :table-of-contents nil
         :auto-preamble t
         :auto-postamble nil)

        ("images"
         :base-directory "~/org/courses/images"
         :base-extension "jpg\\|gif\\|png"
         :publishing-directory "/ssh:address@hidden:~/public_html/"
         :publishing-function org-publish-attachment)

        ("other"
         :base-directory "~/org/courses/other/"
         :base-extension "css\\|el\\|pdf"
         :publishing-directory "/ssh:address@hidden:~/public_html/"
         :publishing-function org-publish-attachment)
        ("courses" :components ("orgfiles" "images" "other"))))

(provide 'dervin-org-projects)

When I attempt to publish the project with C-c C-e X, and I choose
"courses", absolutely nothing happens. There's not even a message that
appears. I therefore don't know how to troubleshoot this by myself.
Could anyone help?

Thank you and best regards,

Dervin