Re: [Orgmode] Writing papers in foreign languages (toc and image captio

From: Nurullah Akkaya
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Writing papers in foreign languages (toc and image captions)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 04:25:38 +0200

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for the tip, adding

    #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[turkish]{babel}

changed both toc and figure captions to Turkish however,
images containing captions,

   #+CAPTION: Iki sensor yerlesimi.
   [[./img/sensor-yerlesim-2.jpg]]

disappeared, I have following in their place now,

 address@hidden
Sekil1:Iki sensor yerlesimi.

--
Nurullah Akkaya