Re: [Orgmode] How to control visibility cycling of headlines using cust

From: Kevin D. Robbins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to control visibility cycling of headlines using custom tags?
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:38:12 -0600

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your quick reply. Would you consider this as a feature request to add the option to define new tags that will provide the same visibility cycling behavior as the archive tag? I do use archiving, so while it works for now it isn't a great solution to have lots of headings tagged archive that aren't really archived. For example, agenda views will skip over my headlines that I've tagged archive just to keep them closed by default.

Thanks for your great work! I really enjoy orgmode.

Kevin