Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org mode and emacs email

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org mode and emacs email
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:23:32 -0500

Dan Davison <address@hidden> writes:
> http://www.princeton.edu/~ddavison/gnus.png)

Thanks for the .gnus code.  Actually, I do not use .gnus and place all
in .emacs but I do not think that matters.

I run Ubuntu Karmic + Gnu Emacs 23.  Both updated

Anyway, now my summary buffer looks very much like the image that you placed
on-line. However I have some differences:

1. I do not have the arrows.  Does that have to do with some unicode
settings that I may have to change?

2. This is my old "gnus-summary-line-format":

'(gnus-summary-line-format "%U%R%z%&user-date;%(%[: %-23,23f%]%) %s")

I liked the "&user-date" because it would display the time of today's
emails that dates for older ones.

3. There are also color differences:  I do not have the dates colored
blue as you have.  My subject lines are colored green, red, white and
blue according to the marks that they have.  I find that useful and
would like to keep those colors.

Thanks,

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine