Re: [Orgmode] Publishing not working: troubleshooting

From: David Maus
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Publishing not working: troubleshooting
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 09:52:38 +0200

Leo Ferres wrote:
>When I attempt to publish the project with C-c C-e X, and I choose
>"courses", absolutely nothing happens. There's not even a message that
>appears. I therefore don't know how to troubleshoot this by myself.
>Could anyone help?

Okay, so if you can select "courses" than this must mean that the
project definition was picked up by the require.

I would approach this problem as follows:

  - check the :exclude property -- maybe the regexp is wrong and
    matches all files;

  - remove the timestamps in ~/.org-timestamps -- maybe org-publish
    doesn't publish because it considers the files not to be modified;

  - set the publishing directory to a local path (i.e.: simplify the
    project to find the glitch)

HTH
 -- David

--