Re: [Orgmode] Combination of 'ordered' property and 'scheduled' hides TO

From: mrb
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Combination of 'ordered' property and 'scheduled' hides TODO items.
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 09:42:51 +0200

On Sun 04-Apr-2010 09:07
Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

> you would have to write your own functions for the blocker hook and
> install it instead of the default one.  If would not be so hard -
> basically call the default blocker hook function and then test
> yourself if the entry is scheduled, and combine the result.
>
> However, I would just use a normal agenda, where you set org-agenda-
> dim-blocked-tasks to nil in the option section.

Thanks for your answer. What I have done since I posted my message is
hide the BLOCKED tasks from everywhere but two places:

1. the (daily) view in my agenda
2. a specific list of BLOCKED + SCHEDULED to check if I've overlooked
anything.

where in the agenda view I have a shortcut key assigned to toggling
the 'org-agenda-dim-blocked-tasks' between the values 'invisible' and
't'

This comes close enough for now. Thanks again!

marcel

--
Marcel van der Boom  -- http://hsdev.com/mvdb.vcf
HS-Development BV    -- http://www.hsdev.com