Re: [Orgmode] org-reverse-note-order and date-tree

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-reverse-note-order and date-tree
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 07:20:06 +0200

On Apr 2, 2010, at 8:55 AM, Evan wrote:

It seems that the org-reverse-note-order has no effects on the
following remember template

("Diary" ?d "* %U\n %?\n %i\n %a" "daily_notes/diary.org" date-tree)

Is this a feature?

You might call it an incompleteness of the implementation. I have a hard time why, if you are creating a new node every day, you'd like the subnodes first on top. Actually, I see now that in the implementation I purposely turned this feature off for the date trees. Can you explain why you want it reversed?

Is it possible to to get a headline of reverse date tree in the
remember template?

Well, this question I did not understand.  Please try again.

- Carsten