Re: [Orgmode] Re: IMPORTANT: (possibly) incompatible Change

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: IMPORTANT: (possibly) incompatible Change
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:53:04 +0200

On Apr 6, 2010, at 1:57 PM, Karsten Heymann wrote:

Hi,

On Apr 4, 2010, at 12:50 AM, Henri-Paul Indiogine wrote:
When I export to LaTeX the line \definecolor..... comes before
\usepackage{color} then it throws an error during compilation. If I
move the \definecolor... _after_ \usepackage{color} it compiles.

Is are a way to setup my LaTeX export so that this happens
automagically?

No, I think you need to return to the old way of configuring
everything in org-export-latex-classes.

Suggestion: Would it be hard to add a location marker for the place the
default packages are included? Something like

(setq org-export-latex-classes
  '(("book"
   "\\documentclass[11pt]{book}
   (include-org-standard-packages-here)
    \\definecolor{darkblue}{rgb}{0.0,0.0,0.3}
    \\hypersetup{colorlinks,breaklinks,

If (include-org-standard-packages-here) is missing, the \usepackage
lines are appended to the template. This way one could use the standard
packages and at the same time use commands from the packages in the
preamble.

Great idea, so I am proud that I came up with it already. This is just like it works in 6.35, only with different place holders.

- Carsten

Yours
Karsten