[Orgmode] [ANN] org-mac-link-grabber: Grab links from running Mac applic

From: Anthony Lander
Subject: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-mac-link-grabber: Grab links from running Mac applications
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 14:25:08 -0400

Hi everyone,

I've put together a bit of code to grab links from open mac applications, and paste them at point in org documents. If your workflow is spend the majority of your time in org-mode typing, and occasionally grab links from other applications, then you might find this useful.

It's available as a git repository here:
http://github.com/alander/org-mac-link-grabber

Right now it supports the following applications:

        - Finder.app
        - Mail.app
        - Address Book.app
        - Firefox.app
        - Together.app

It's easy to add more, but I started here because these are the ones I use. There is a readme file that explains installation, usage and configuration.

The code uses the same method as org-mac-message by Christopher Suckling and John Weigley, and indeed simply wraps it for the Mail.app integration.

Best,

   -Anthony