Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: (REVISED) trouble with updated latex export [6.35

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: (REVISED) trouble with updated latex export [6.35 (release_6.35a.26.g78cc)]
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:35:57 +0200

On Apr 7, 2010, at 8:17 AM, Austin Frank wrote:

On Wed, Apr 07 2010, Austin Frank wrote:

I then document some unexpected behavior when exporting to latex.
Options specified with #+LATEX_HEADER are not exported, and if
`org-export-latex-packages-alist' is customized then only those packages
are exported.

Upgrading to Org-mode version 6.35b (release_6.35b.27.g35f5) allows my
packages from `org-export-latex-packages-alist' packages to be exported
correctly, but following the steps in my previous mail still does not
result in the inclusion of packages specified in #+LATEX_HEADER lines.

Looks I am having a bad day.

Can you please pull and try again?  As soon as possible?

- Carsten

Thanks,
/au

--