Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: (REVISED) trouble with updated latex export [6.35

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: (REVISED) trouble with updated latex export [6.35 (release_6.35a.26.g78cc)]
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 08:40:05 +0300

Am 07.04.2010, 09:17 Uhr, schrieb Austin Frank <address@hidden>:

On Wed, Apr 07 2010, Austin Frank wrote:

I then document some unexpected behavior when exporting to latex.
Options specified with #+LATEX_HEADER are not exported, and if
`org-export-latex-packages-alist' is customized then only those packages
are exported.

Upgrading to Org-mode version 6.35b (release_6.35b.27.g35f5) allows my
packages from `org-export-latex-packages-alist' packages to be exported
correctly, but following the steps in my previous mail still does not
result in the inclusion of packages specified in #+LATEX_HEADER lines.

I can confirm this for 6.35b: #+LaTeX_HEADER lines are getting ignored.

Also, when I put

(add-to-list 'org-export-latex-packages-alist '("" "listings"))

into my .emacs-file it is put twice into the resulting tex file.

Best regards
Robert