[Orgmode] Re: Using Org for browsing and managing buffers

From: Austin Frank
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Using Org for browsing and managing buffers
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 23:43:16 -0400

Dan--

Very nice.  I will say, though, that the very first thing I did was

  (define-key org-buffers-mode-map "q" 'bury-buffer)

I would request that something like this be included in the default
keybindings.  A smarter version might try to restore the window config
From before org-buffers-list was called.  See ibuffer-quit for an
example.

Will report back after more testing!

Thanks!