Re: [Orgmode] modeline clock string

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] modeline clock string
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 12:18:01 +0200

Yuri Goncharov schrieb:
> I use xmonad with xmobar at my desktop. I'd like to add clock
> string from mode line to xmobar. Is there  way to save it to
> file every time when update mode line?

---Zitatende---

You can find information on various subjects with M-x apropos but it's
sometimes hard to find the right keyword. I emacs, certain functions
are called when certain events occur, those functions are called
hooks. I found display-time-hook by doing M-x apropos<ret>hook<ret>
and then searching for status (no result) and update (which yielded
display-time-hook).

See documentation of variable display-time-hook

HTH

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)