[Orgmode] Implementing Kanban in Org-mode

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: [Orgmode] Implementing Kanban in Org-mode
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:23:26 +0100

Hi all,

I've recently taken an interest in Kanban, as a means of organising
tasks in a team.  I was wondering if anyone here has tried doing this
with org-mode, and if they have any tips.

I can imagine org's TODO_SEQ's map nicely onto the columns in a Kanban
task board.

It might even be possible to integrate org-mode with something like
this html simple kanban board:

http://www.simple-kanban.com/

Also how might Emacs org-mode be able to render a kanban board view?
Would it be possible to use something like the agenda to do this and
shuffle the tasks about?

Thoughts welcome,

R.