[Orgmode] Re: Tangling

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Tangling
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:22:37 +0200

Dan Davison <address@hidden> writes:

> here
>
> Although Org maps "elisp" to emacs-lisp-mode in org-src-lang-modes
> (therefore C-c ' works), Org-babel currently does not recognise "elisp"
> by default. Thanks for raising this, I think we need to make ourselves
> more compatible with org-src-lang-modes.
>
> So the short answer is: change "elisp" to "emacs-lisp".
>
> The longer answer is, you could do
>
> (org-babel-add-interpreter "elisp")
> (add-to-list 'org-babel-tangle-langs '("elisp" "el"))
>
> But you (we) 'll still be faced with the problem that org-babel-load-file
> expects the blocks to be "emacs-lisp" blocks. org-babel-tangle-file, on
> the other hand, will work.
>
> Does that get things working?
>
> Dan

Yes thanks a lot I was doing a stupid mistake, in other files I always
used emacs-lisp.
But if it will be aliased even better (I could do it myself but I've
made a snippet for it so I won't forget again)...

So now I have a strange behaviour, sometimes the file is loaded and
sometimes is not

This is the init file:

(setq base "~/Documents/pycon/")
(setq conf (concat base "conf/"))

(add-to-list 'load-path (concat conf "org-mode/lisp"))
(add-to-list 'load-path (concat conf "org-mode/contrib/babel/lisp"))

(require 'org)
(require 'org-babel)
(require 'org-babel-tangle)

(org-babel-tangle-file (concat base "miniconf.org"))

The tangling works perfectly fine on my "real" emacs conf, but with the
testing configuration I get sometimes (don't understand why sometimes it
works this)

http://gist.github.com/362682

And is short

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function -mode)

What is that supposed to mean? Just some stupid mistake again?
The file to load is
http://github.com/AndreaCrotti/Org-mode-notes/blob/master/miniconf.org
but I guess that's correct because on one emacs it works perfectly fine