[Orgmode] confused about logging

From: Dan Griswold
Subject: [Orgmode] confused about logging
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 20:10:04 -0400

Hi all,

I have a repeating task, like so:

*** TODO Print copies                                                :@PRINT:
    SCHEDULED: <2010-03-09 Tue ++1w>

I would like to have things set so that when I change the todo state,
and the schedule advances, then there will not be any logging done.

However, with org-log-repeat, org-log-done, and org-log-done-with-time
all set to nil (indeed, it appears all org-log-X vars are set to nil),
I get a timestamp in a property drawer when I advance the schedule, like
so:

*** TODO Print copies                                                :@PRINT:
    SCHEDULED: <2010-04-13 Tue ++1w>
    :PROPERTIES:
    :LAST_REPEAT: [2010-04-12 Mon 20:06]
    :END:

This happens with an emacs environment started with emacs -q, and a file
that contains only the above entry.

I don't need or want such information recorded. But I don't know how to
stop it, and I don't know where else to look for the responsible
variable.

Any hints?

Thanks,

Dan