Re: [Orgmode] HTML export of properties

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] HTML export of properties
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:23:55 +0200

On Apr 12, 2010, at 9:21 PM, Vincent Belaïche wrote:

Thanks for the answers,

I had just written `=' instead of `:', what puzzled me is that I had
already tried with a plain drawer w/o this mistake.

Well I should have used completion, maybe Org mode documentation should also mention `C-M-i' as an alternative to `M-TAB' suitable for MSwindows
users!

Esc TAB should also work.  However, if you are also using flyspell, then
you need to work around another conflict.

I do now mention the additional keys in the manual.

Thanks

- Carsten