Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-mime -- using orgmode to send html mail?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-mime -- using orgmode to send html mail?
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:12:59 -0600

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the explicit feedback, it's very helpful.

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> Interesting.  This fails for me:
>
> 1. emacs -Q
> 2. in *scratch*: set load path appropriately, (require 'org-install),
> (require 'org-mime)
> 3. visit org test buffer
> 4. invoke org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize which fails with
>
>    org-mime-file: Symbol's function definition is void: case
>
>    although the HTML has been created and pushed to the kill ring
>    according to the *Messages* buffer.
>
> 5. so try (require 'cl)

Ah, thanks, I've added (require 'cl) to org-mime.el

> 6. try org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize again and now there is no error but
> the output is:

I see the problem here, I've just pushed up a change to org-mime.el
which will ensure that your html mime alternative will no longer be nil.
However, you will continue to have "t" as your text alternative until
you ensure that you are loading the latest version of the core of
org-mode, as described in my recent email to Andrew.

Please let me know how this goes.

Best -- Eric