Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: create latex png while export to HTML become very

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: create latex png while export to HTML become very slow [6.35i]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 23:52:20 +0200

On Apr 16, 2010, at 11:50 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:

Lucas Peng <address@hidden> writes:

Thanks for your prompt response,

1. I get "Org-mode version 6.35i" with M-x org-version.

Strange. The current latest tagged version in the git repo is release_6.35g

We haven't gotten to 'i' yet unless you've come back from the future ;)

I was confused by that too, but the tarball on the website says 6.35i, so
my guess was that Carsten forgot to add tags to the git tree.

The tags are there, but I pushed them from a branch.

- Carsten