Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Macro for begin_src?

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Macro for begin_src?
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:05:19 +0200

>> artist-mode has a full set of key bindings.  I never use the mouse (for
>> anything at all, if I can help it, due to RSI issues) and artist-mode is
>> perfectly usable nonetheless!  Type "C-h m" in artist-mode to see all
>> the key bindings.
>
> I am aware of the keybindings, though I tend to use the mouse myself, but
> I have never been able to get artist-mode running properly in tty.

M-x customize-variable RET org-edit-fixed-width-region-mode
and choose `picture-mode':

  `C-c >'  move right after each keypress
  `C-c <'  move left after each keypress
  `C-c ^'  move up after each keypress
  `C-c .'  move down after each keypress

Picture-mode is always active here if I do `M-x artist-mode'. I'm not
sure why. It even becomes the major mode. Might be how things work in
emacs24 as I couldn't find anything in my setup.

   Sebastian