[Orgmode] subtitle in export?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [Orgmode] subtitle in export?
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 07:29:56 -0400

Is it possible to add a subtitle when exporting an orgmode document?
Or phrased differently, can I define a multi-line title for a
document?  I don't see an obvious way to do it, though perhaps there's
a latex option I don't understand at all.

If it makes any difference, I am currently exporting to latex, then
converting to odt using mk4ht oolatex.  (aside: is there a really easy
way to define a new export option that automates the seond step?
right now I'm switching to a shell to do the final step, would love to
stop having to do that.)

thanks much as always!

matt