[Orgmode] Agenda View: Do not display items scheduled in the past

From: Friedericksen Hope
Subject: [Orgmode] Agenda View: Do not display items scheduled in the past
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:06:30 +0200

Dear list,

I tried to solve this problem with the manual, but I was not very successfull. I have an org file with several items, nearly all with a timestamp. When I open the standard agenda with C-x a a I get a weekly view with a display of all scheduled items from the past (like missed items) in red below the todays appointment. (I hope you can understand).

The items scheduled in the past are displayed ion red with a number like "3x"
saying that it was scheduled three days before.

How can I prevent orgmode from displaying these items? I only want to see items
with a timestamp today (and, of course, deadline items in the next two weeks).

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Friedericksen