Re: [Orgmode] Increase width in agenda view?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Increase width in agenda view?
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:33:46 +0200

Hi Johan,

On Apr 19, 2010, at 6:49 PM, Johan Ekh wrote:

Hi all,
is it possible to increase the width in the Week-agenda view such that the TODO keyword and the title task text get more space? My tags to the right of the title text gets misaligned
if the title text is too long.

Take a look at this page

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-customize.php

and then try if you can find the variable yourself.
If not, get back to me and I will tell you :-)

- Carsten

Hint: this has to do with the line format.

Best regards,
Johan