[Orgmode] Org and XeTeX?

From: Ross A. Laird
Subject: [Orgmode] Org and XeTeX?
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:00:46 -0700

I use XeTeX, mostly (rather than LaTeX), and I'm wondering if it might
be possible to use XeTeX with org. XeTeX requires a few special lines in
the header of the document, but after these lines it operates the same
as LaTeX. For my setup, the extra lines typically look like this:

\TeXXeTstate=1
\usepackage{fontspec,xunicode}
\defaultfontfeatures{Numbers=OldStyle,Scale=MatchLowercase,Mapping=tex-text}
\setmainfont{Sabon LT Std}
\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Sabon LT Std}
\setsansfont[Scale=MatchUppercase]{Myriad Pro}

Can org be set up to use the XeTeX engine with the above variables? I've
looked at org-export-latex-classes, and it seems like I can insert the
above code into that variable -- but can org use the setup?

Ross

--
Ross A. Laird, PhD
www.rosslaird.com