Re: [Orgmode] How to change font size and colors for specified content?

From: Jan Böcker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to change font size and colors for specified content?
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:07:41 +0200

On 26.04.2010 07:21, filebat Mark wrote:
> Hi friends
>
> I am bumped to be asked: how to change font size and colors for
> specified content, in order to higlight them, like MSword.

Can you be more specific?
I'd guess that a lot of the people on this list do not use MS Word
regularly if at all, so we do not know what exactly you want to do.

Do you want to change the font of TODO keywords, etc?

Make some words in your text *bold* or /italic/?

If you want to temporarily highlight all occurences of a word in a
buffer, isearch (C-s) might help you.

HTH, Jan