Re: [Orgmode] Another stupid one -- archiving and reports

From: David Frascone
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Another stupid one -- archiving and reports
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:19:36 -0400

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:
David Frascone <address@hidden> writes:
> I use org mode to keep track of my daily projects . . what I'm working on,
> etc.  I tag work related items, and, when I export to html, only work items
> are exported.
>
> What I'd like to do, however, is only export things that have changed, or
> have been dated in the last week.
>
> Similarly, I'd like to archive off old completed tasks.
>
> Could someone point me to how to do these things . . . I'm sure it's
> documented somewhere :)

M-x customize-group RET org-publish RET

See the last two entries on that page.

Set the "Org Publish Timestamp Directory" and "Org Publish use
Timestamps Flag" to `on'.

>From now on, Org-mode will publish only files, that changed since the
last time you published.

Those are both already set.  Currently, I'm only using one file.  I'm not sure how to use multiples yet (sorry . . such a n00b) :)

I was hoping to report based on changed bullets in the same file.

-Dave