Re: [Orgmode] Re: Limited #+INCLUDE ?

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Limited #+INCLUDE ?
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:25:02 +0200

This functionality would be really useful. Since it is more directly
applicable for programming, then maybe an easier approach to implement it
would be just a link to a function in a file. For instance

[[file_def:/path/to/file::definition_name][linkname]]

Org could rely on the capability of the target major-mode to select the
region enclosing the function (c-mark-function for C/C++,
py-mark-def-or-class for python, mark-defun for lisp, etc.). This would
avoid the necessity of including commenting marks in the code and although
it would be limited to a "function body at a time" it would be enough in
many situations.

Darlan