[Orgmode] Re: Gmane readers - please subscribe

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Gmane readers - please subscribe
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:51:26 +1000

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:

> Ben Finney <address@hidden> writes:
> > Since it's an infrequently-to-never accessed service, it's an
> > unreasonable burden to expect the user to maintain unique
> > passphrases for every such service. If for this list, why not for
> > every such list?
>
> It's easy to maintain unique passphrases, and to create them.

Having done so for many accounts and using many different systems for
doing so, I can assure you that it's easier and more reliable to just
avoid creating such accounts where possible.

--
 \        “I don't accept the currently fashionable assertion that any |
  `\       view is automatically as worthy of respect as any equal and |