[Orgmode] Easter without using org-agenda-holidays?

From: andrew mcintosh
Subject: [Orgmode] Easter without using org-agenda-holidays?
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:00:29 -0700 (PDT)

I'm Canadian and have made an .org file including all the major Canadian
holidays in it except for the Easter holidays.  Is there a way to include it
without using org-agenda-holidays?  I'm not interested in knowing when it's
Columbus Day, and more importantly, the American Thanksgiving is conflicts with
the Canadian Thanksgiving (they're not even in the same month!)