[Orgmode] Calendars & Agenda mode

From: David Frascone
Subject: [Orgmode] Calendars & Agenda mode
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:48:49 -0600

**** iCalendar exporting? importing?
Is anyone using this?  I've avoided agenda like stuff, since I have a
calendar that is very full of meetings, appointments, etc.  (In fact,
I have several, some at work, some on google calendars).  While I'd
love to add todo's with dates, using orgmode for my real calendar
seemed a bit much.  Does anyone else using calendars also use orgmode?
If so, do you sync, and in what direction.  (i.e. org-mode ->
iCalendar, or move everything from other calendars -> org-mode?)