Re: [Orgmode] Calendars & Agenda mode

From: David Frascone
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Calendars & Agenda mode
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:43:51 -0600

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 7:52 PM, Takaaki ISHIKAWA <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear David,

I have used iCalendar exporter to export an important schedule
on orgmode.
So it is org-mode -> iCalendar.

Actually, I use this exporter with Dropbox service.
1. Export a iCal file to Dropbox directory
  (Dropbox will upload the file to the internet automatically)
2. iCal.app on Mac get the iCal file from the internet,
   and display the schedule as a special item.

Cool!  I'll start playing with that, once I have agenda mode working!