Re: [Orgmode] Does anyone use "Jump" C-c C-j

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Does anyone use "Jump" C-c C-j
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:42:34 -0400

David Frascone <address@hidden> wrote:

> TAB was the secret here.  I was using arrows, the right arrow, in particular,
> to try to traverse the hierarchy.  With tab, it is now very useful, except
> for aquamacs opening the help in another window.  I think I need to go back
> to Emacs.app

[disclaimer: I don't know anything about aquamacs.]

I see org-get-location creating the help buffer and trying *not* to
pop up a frame by

  (let (...
        (pop-up-frames nil)
        ...)
        ...)

Maybe you can check the global value of the pop-up-frames variable? If
non-nil, set it to nil and try again (although that's going to change
other things as well.) If it's nil, then I throw up my hands. But if
that stops the frame from popping up, that might indicate a bug in the
aquamacs emacs-lisp implementation: I think the setting above should
percolate down so that when display-buffer gets called, it should listen
to it.

Nick