[Orgmode] Re: Simplify link handling?

From: Uday S Reddy
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Simplify link handling?
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 22:41:20 +0100

Carsten Dominik wrote:

> Do you not even want it to prompt you for the description (or
> confirmation of it?)

As Emacs users, we are generally used to the C-k, C-y, M-y cycle.  No prompting
needed.  (I also have C-x C-k bound to copy-region-as-kill and use it the same
way as C-k.)

But I would expect that different users might have different preference here.
So, something to accommodate the different preferences would be nice.

Cheers,
Uday