Re: [Orgmode] strange behavior for export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] strange behavior for export
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 13:57:17 +0200

Hi Eric,

I think this could mean two things.  Most likely org is loading
some other version of org-latex.el. One way to find out is to run M-x list-load-path-shadows.

Another possibility is that you have somewhere a configuration setting of org-export-latex-classes that is old and does not contain the beamer class definition, and somehow that setting is loaded before org- latex.el is loaded.

HTH

- Carsten