Re: [Orgmode] export beamer

From: Erik Butz
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] export beamer
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:38:22 +0200

Hi Rares,

actually it seems that it IS working. The error you are getting now is
a latex error saying that you are missing a package (wrapfig).  You
probably need to update your latex installation with that package. The
way you do this, depends on the distribution you're using. On
ubuntu/debian you could do:
apt-cache search wrapfig

which would give:
texlive-latex-extra - TeX Live: LaTeX supplementary packages

which would then be the package that you're missing.

Cheers,

Erik