Re: [Orgmode] Mobile Org Sharing Questions

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Mobile Org Sharing Questions
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 10:57:46 -0500

Here's what I did:

(defun org-mobile-pullpush nil nil (org-mobile-pull)
                                    (org-mobile-push))

(run-at-time "00:59" 3600 'org-mobile-pullpush)

This way, if I had anything on the mobile device, I get it merged locally and then pushed back to mobile. Didn't use it extensively, but from what I could see, works fine.

Marcelo.