[Orgmode] [babel] Future of Org-babel?

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] Future of Org-babel?
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 17:35:18 -0500

Guys,

Is there a project/TODO/Wish list for Org-babel?

I'd like to give a presentation on Org-babel at the Strange Loop
conference in St. Louis
in October.

http://strangeloop2010.com/

The Strange Loop conference attracted a lot of very smart people that
I think would
be interested in contributing to Org-babel, particularly because it's
a young project.

There's plenty more languages that Org-babel could support, so that's
one area that
I could mention needs help.

But, I'd like to point out some of the advanced/aim-for-the-sky ideas
that you guys have
for Org-babel -- that would really spark some interest in the crowd.

What would you say are the most aggressive / cool features that you're
considering for Org-babel?

Thanks,
--Nate