Re: [Orgmode] pdflayout.sty missing in orgmode distribution?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] pdflayout.sty missing in orgmode distribution?
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 17:50:37 +0200

On May 6, 2010, at 10:30 AM, Bruce Hackett wrote:

I update my orgmode installation by downloading the latest tarball org.tar.gz from time to time. For the last couple of months I have been having a problem with the makefile asking me for the file pdflayout.sty. The make process gets stuck at this point. It appears to me that this file should be in the doc/ subdirectory of the tarball, but it isn't there (or anywhere else) in any of the recent distributions. An oversight?

Yes, this is an oversight.  Most people seem to use the git clone, where
this file is included. I have modified the Makefile, so the file will be distributed with the next distribution again. In the mean time, get it here

http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/doc/pdflayout.sty

- Carsten