[Orgmode] Re: org-crypt symmetric encryption patch

From: Peter Jones
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-crypt symmetric encryption patch
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 09:17:06 -0600

Rick Moynihan <address@hidden> writes:
> I've patched org-crypt to use symmetric encryption.  If org-crypt-key
> is nil a symmetric cipher is used.

That seems like a pretty simple change.  The documentation for
epg-encrypt-string says:

,----
| If RECIPIENTS is nil, it performs symmetric encryption.
`----

So, I guess this is right.  We should probably update the documentation
for org-crypt to say that if you don't set a crypt key it will default
to symmetric encryption.

--
Peter Jones - pmade inc.
303-219-0226 http://pmade.com