Re: [Orgmode] [patch] org-wl: Code cleanup and enhancements

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [patch] org-wl: Code cleanup and enhancements
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 07:33:53 +0200

On May 7, 2010, at 5:36 PM, David Maus wrote:

Attached patch for org-wl.el contains some code cleanup and two
enhancements:

 1. Store and open link to Wanderlust folders.

 2. Store link to Wanderlust message while visiting the message
    buffer.

    Up to now it was only possible to store a link to a message when
    point was in the message summary.

@Carsten: This patch also contains the update for ChangeLog.  I hope
merging different ChangeLog entries works out of the box.  I.e. there
will be two other patches with an updated ChangeLog as well.

Hi David, I have applied the patch, thanks.  Also, thanks for
providing the ChangeLog.  These never apply cleanly, because
I usually have made other changes in the mean time.  But it still
saves me time if you provide the entires.

The best way would still be to publish a git branch with your changes,
then I can merge and fix the "conflict" the easiest.

I did have a problem with this particular patch to org-wl.el, and so
I did apply the patch by hand - please double-check if all went well.

Thanks!  Your contributions are much appreciated.

- Carsten