Re: [Orgmode] Poll: Who is using these commands

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Poll: Who is using these commands
Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 14:22:45 +0200

For me "two level" commands like C-c C-[fbnp] are not very practical to
such common task as navigating though the outline. I mapped C-M-n to
outline-next-visible-heading, C-M-p to outline-previous-visible-heading and
C-M-u to outline-up-heading. That way I can hold Ctrl and Alt and just
press (or even hold) the n,p or u keys and that's all that I need to easily
navigate in an org buffer. This is also consistent with speed keys, and if
I'm in a headline I can just use the same letters without pressing Ctrl and
Alt for the same effect.

Darlan