Re: [Orgmode] Re: huge font in column view

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: huge font in column view
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:20:32 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

well, you org-column face says that it wants to be 122/10 points, so that is already relatively big. It is possible (but I am not sure) that the factor 1.8 you have set for level on faces still shines through as well, but I don't think this should be the case.

You need to find out how the 122 gets into the definition for org- column.

- Carsten